Sunday, March 11, 2012

picnic at the pond

 Its been such nice weather the past few days. Unfortunately I have been so sick and laying in bed listening to all the kids play outside my window. But today, despite the yuckyness, we took the kids for a walk and a picnic at the pond. Rylie is wearing an awesome outfit she put together herself and told me "Mom, I am so good at matching! Everything is pink!" It was fun to get outside and get some fresh air and let the kids run around and play. I'm trying to be as positive as I can...but these new meds are wiping me out. Only 6 more weeks of having to take them! (insert depressing "wah wah") It's okay, my kids are surving on cereal and Disney movies for now. I'm sure they actually perfer it that way! I was pretty amused by Liv's faces in these pictures.





No comments: