Wednesday, June 6, 2012
5 months
And there it is. 5 whole months. 21 weeks. Half way done. I feel great and ready to conquer the world. The baby can't reach my ribs yet so I'm pretty comfortable. As soon as they reach those ribs, life is over. I'm sleeping great, and my back doesn't hurt yet. This stage of pregnancy is what I like to call the glory days. No more being sick and the baby is small enough to not be hurting you so bad. It's a very short lived phase so you learn to love every second of it. My only complaint is the heartburn and the dissolving of my esophagus . It will be non existent at the end of this pregnancy. Completely burned away. At night Michael loves to ridicule the little guy and try and get him to kick. He shakes him, pokes him, pushed him, in efforts to get some sort of response. And he does. Poor little baby. Next week I have my big ultra sound appointment where they measure everything and get good pictures. I'm excited for that. I got spoiled in California and got lots of new stuff for the baby. Including one of those Arms Reach Co Sleepers. I'm so excited for that. He got lots of new outfits, shoes and goodies. I'm so grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Andrea! It's Dana and Dan! I LOVE this idea! You look great!!!! Sooo glad your feeling better! xo!
You look adorable and I love that you're documenting this way. It's fun! Are you using photoshop or a scrapbooking program? Love it!
Post a Comment