Sunday, June 10, 2012

princess hair

When your 6 year old asks if you will have crimpy princess hair like her, the answer is Yes. Always yes. These girls are so much fun. Their fun loving personalities are exactly what our family needs. Rylie is always so willing to be a big helper and takes great care of her little brother and sister. She loves to make believe and play pretend. I love our time having tea parties and playing barbies and house. She is a great example to her little sister who is learning quickly how to wrap a baby doll and brush her hair. Olivia is a firecracker. If you've never been around this little girl, you are missing out. She has the most personality of my kids by far. They all have great personalities, but she is a little different. She cracks me up every day with the things she says. She puts on any hat she can find and says "this is my pincess hat. Me a pitty pincess. Okay mom?" She can speak in full sentences now and our conversations are so hilarious. Yesterday she came into my room and said "I need to watch Rango." And I said "what about Finding Nemo? I put that on in the front room for you." And she said "No...Finding Nemo is a mean show. I need  my Rango. Right now." I could go on and on with the funny things this kid says. She is not afraid of strangers and will start conversations with anyone. And when she's done talking she turns to me and says "that is my friend". She wants to include everyone in playing, constantly yelling "Come on guys! Come on friends! Lets play!" I love her so much and can't wait to see how she grows up.

I am so grateful for each one of my children. And I love being able to say "My girls". I am proud to be their example and I love teaching them girly things. My favorite is when they watch me put on my make up and ask for a little lip gloss. I let them have a little lip gloss. :) I love when I get dressed and Rylie tells me "I love your outfit mom! And you hair looks so cute!" Soon will come the day when I get to teach them about boys, eyebrow waxing (lots of eyebrow waxing), mascara, shaving, nail polish, and high heels. It scares me a little, but mostly I'm excited to be there as they grow up. I love you girls!!

No comments: