Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my crazy kids



So yesturday I had 2 very scary experiences with Davis. Number 1- I was cooking dinner and was unaware that he had walked into the kitchen. I opened the oven to take out dinner and turned to put in on the counter. When I turned back he was reaching for the open oven with his bare hand. He was a half inch away. I almost had a freakin heart attack! Number 2- that same evening we were watching tv in the front room and he comes wondering....no, more like running out of the kitchen with a huge butcher knife in his hand. Apparently he can now reach onto the counter and get things off. Good to know I guess but so scary! Holy Cow! He is teaching us things everyday. And as for Rylie, she never fails to entertain us with her wild imagination. She loves dress ups. Its a new outfit everytime. So cute. But now she wants to go out in public like this. Not so cute.

2 comments:

MSorenson said...

So fun that you have a blog now. You have the same background as mine. Where on earth did Rylie get that wig?

amber {and co.} said...

Your kids are so darn cute! I love them! Although baby with a butcher knife would have really freaked me out too...