Wednesday, October 8, 2008

this new blogger world

So thanks to Tammi Miller Roberts I now have a blog. I'm actually really excited. I have been listening to all my friends talk and rave about how fun this world of blogging is. I'm excited to be able to keep a so called journal of our family and be able to share things with others that would otherwise go unnoticed. Like all the funny things my daughter says..... and all the frustrating things she does!!! And I'm excited to be able to read peoples blogs. I love being able to know whats going on in my friends and families lives. So I look forward to this new world.

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Yay, Im so glad you joined the blogging bandwagon! You always make me laugh, I'm glad that now I get to hear more stories about your crazy life :)

Leanne said...

Sweet! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I may or may no spend most of my days hoping from blog to blog.