Friday, October 16, 2009
Little nudger
I don't care how many babies you have, the first time you feel that kid kick is an absolute miracle. I've obviously known there's been a baby in there for quite some time but up till now all I've felt it do is make me sick sick sick. Today I was in the bath and I was poking around the baby and I was holding my hand pushing my fingers on my tummy and the baby totally kicked my fingers! It was crazy! The I felt it squirm around a little and then it stopped. That was the first real time I've felt it move. I know in a few months I will be begging this baby to STOP moving but for now it feels pretty cool to know there really is something alive in there. Did anyone get the Twilight reference in the title? C'mon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment