
We had a good time in St. George. It was fun to see the changes in the city since we left. I figured out that I lived there for a little over 4 years. Rylie really wanted to see the temple that mom and dad got married in so we took her by, unfortunately there was a huge wind storm that day so we couldn't get out to take pictures. I love this temple though. It's my favorite, not only because it's where I got married, I just think its really cute and small and sweet. The floor creeks when you walk through the celestial room. We lived about 2 blocks from it and when Rylie was a baby we spent hours and hours AND HOURS walking around the temple grounds and surrounding neighborhoods because she would not stop crying. St. George has some bitter sweet memories for us.

The real reason why we went down was because my dad runs the marathon every year. This was his 9th year running this marathon and probably his 25th marathon all together. He's insane. But it is a tradition every year I go down and massage him and his buddies who run with him. This year my whole family got to come. My sister had just gotten home from her mission in Kirkland Ohio the day before so it was fun to have everyone there.
No comments:
Post a Comment