Sunday, October 18, 2009
Potty diaries
Rylie came running in the front room the other day and told me that she helped Davis go potty in the big boy potty and he came running out with no diaper on all excited. So that was good! So a few hours later I took him in to go again and he was really excited about going, which is a huge step up from being terrified of the little toilet. So he sat on it for a few minutes and nothing happened so I told him he could have a little treat just fro trying and we went into the kitchen and while I was getting the treat I felt something hitting my foot.......I looked down and he was peeing on my foot. I said "No, lets go in the potty!" and had Michael take him in and sit him down and he finished going in the toilet. It was pretty funny. I'm still trying to figure out how to do this with a boy because when he sits down his...business is pointing straight up and that won't work. I try to tell him to push it down and he doesn't get it. I need to teach him to do it standing up I guess but that seems like a mess too. We'll figure it out. I asked Michael if he thought we could get him potty trained before the baby came and he wasn't very optimistic. But we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment