| From The Taos |
Yesterday was my 26th birthday. It was pretty low key. I spent most of the day building lego towers and reading books with my kids. Mike had to work all day so I didn't see much of him. I got an Awesome cupcake from Dipidee from my friend Kristin, with the worlds longest candle. :)And a friend of mine was able to get tickets to the Eclipse premier through Nordstrom and so we got to go to that and that was super fun.
| From The Taos |
I got a birthday smile from Olivia....
| From The Taos |
Here we are waiting out in the parking lot to get in. There wer far to many people waiting to see this movie. People were camped out in front of the theater. For reals. In the picture is Laurie Anderson and Kara Fenn. (Laurie is the mother of the boy who kissed Rylie.)

2 comments:
oh okay so you DIDN'T get an awesome gift card to an awesome restaurant for your birthday. hmm.. :)
Oh my gosh, I am such a bad friend! I hope that you had a fantastic brithday and well have to get together once I get this life with two kids thing down! :)
Post a Comment