Wednesday, June 23, 2010

post partum hair loss????

I truly don't get it. With every baby I loose so much hair after they're born!! And I don't have the thickest hair to begin with. I put out hand fulls and hand fulls in the shower. And that is NOT an exaggeration! My hands are literally covered in hair. I get bald spots on my head! I look like Smeagle from Lord of the Rings! When I pull my hair into a ponytail I look bald. I don't know why this has to happen. It's hard enough dealing all the other things your body goes through after having a baby, can I please just keep my hair? And when it grows back in, which mine hasn't yet, it's still in phase 1 of operation balding, you look so ridiculous with little spiky hairs coming out all over your head. And then you have two whole lengths of hair! It's like 2 hair cuts on one head! Can I please just pull a Brittany Spears and shave it all off? I mean really, this is ridiculous. You know how every pregnant lady cuts her hair short, you think it's for convenience? Oh no, it's because she knows it's all about to fall out and thin stringy long hair looks nasty so they cut it off. It's true.

No comments: