| From Recently Updated |
Monday, June 14, 2010
getting better
Little baby is getting better. I took her in for her routine lung suctioning and her oxygen dropped down so they sent us over to the ER and she had to be monitored and had some blood work done. It took them forever to get some blood because they couldn't find her veins in her chubby arms! So that was miserable. After hours of being there they said we were okay to go home with the order to get her lungs suctioned twice a day so she doesn't get pneumonia. I was so glad I didn't have to spend the night there!! But she's getting a lot better. I just have to check on her all the time when she's sleeping to check on her breathing. So hopefully she's on the mend. I hate seeing such a sweet baby being so sick! Here's a picture of us at her cousins birthday party this weekend, it was freezing outside so we hid out in the car. Are you kidding me with those lips!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's so misreable I'm sorry! Jonah had RSV when he was four months and we were doing the same thing. Daily suctioning at hospital. No fun. Hang in there. Hope she gets better soon!
p.s. I got a form of rsv from Jonah and it felt like REALLY BAD strep throat! SO watch out! Take your vitamins!
Poor little thing! Glad she is doing better.
yikes, I am glad she is doing better, that's such a cute pic of you two! you look just lovely and I love her chubby cheeks and lips! so the hospital photographer had sent a flyer around that we signed up for them to come in, so maybe you didn't see the flyer? next baby you can do it ;) but i think your pics you had taken there were way precious too- so its all good!
Post a Comment