Saturday, August 7, 2010
Condo update
After 3 super duper stressful days we have figured out our living situation. We were checking KSL every hour to make sure we didn't miss anything that popped up and it paid off because yesterday a listing came up for a condo in the next building over. We called right away and had an application sent over and we filled it out immediately. Today we were told we got the condo and gave half of the deposit to seal the deal. Talk about a prayer directly answered. I was so worried about this. I didn't sleep for two nights. So the tenant is moving out on the 20th and we can start moving in then. I HATE moving more than anything. This will be the 6th time we have had to move in the 6 years we've been married. I hate it. Nothing about it is fun. But we get to stay here and that makes us happy. So I am counting my blessings and trying to get mentally psyched about another move. At least the condo is literally about 3o feet away from this one so it will be an easier move. (insert HUGE sigh of relief)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment