Wednesday, August 18, 2010
trendy workout
I have been wanting to start working out but have seriously been lacking in time to do so. 3 kids takes every once of energy and time you have. And I knew I was severely out of shape. I can't do it early in morning because Mike goes to work at 5 and I can't do it in the evenings because I'm literally to tired to even take a shower. So my good friend Ashley Reeves recommended these Jillian Michael's workouts. They seem to be the latest trend. So I went on Amazon and got a 3 pack for $15 plus free shipping! I got the 30 day shred, boost your metabolism, and no more trouble zones. I started the 30 day shred about a week ago and I have already lost 4 lbs and I am fitting in my size 6 jeans now. I'm not really doing it to lose weight I just wanted to get some lean muscles. This workout seriously works. FAST. I can't wait until the end of the 30 days! And the best part about it is it's only 20 minutes. I can do a 20 minute workout, no problem. But it's HARD. Get ready to sweat and be ridiculously sore the next day. That's also the hard part, you are so sore the next day but you still have to do the work out, and it kills! But that's why it works so fast. I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I came across your blog randomly today and couldn't help but respond to this post. I'm a busy mom of two and a Jillian Michael's fan too. Body by Gillad on Direct TV is also a great 20 minute workout. Beautiful children by the way. Keep working out!
Post a Comment