Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jungle party!!

From The Taos

We celebrated the kids birthdays this weekend while my family was in town. Their real birthdays are the 11th and the 14th and I have some cool birthday posts I will put up on their real birthdays. The kids wanted a jungle party so that's what they got. It was really fun and there were tons of people there. They made out big time with presents. They had a blast hitting the pinata....


From The Taos


From The Taos

And getting all the candy....I'm sure all the parents just LOVE us for stocking their kids up with so much ridiculous candy.
From The Taos


From The Taos


From The Taos


From The Taos


From The Taos


From The Taos


From The Taos


From The Taos


From The Taos

1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

looks like it was tons of fun! sorry we couldn't make it, happy birthday to them!