Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Are you serious?
...is the question my husband thinks as I come home from the grocery store with 35 boxes of cereal. Before you think I'm crazy pants mcgee, let me tell you how much I paid for them. Well...I actually am not smart enough to calculate how much each box was but after I get $35 in rebates and I used massive amounts of coupons on top of a killer sale, it turned out to be around 20 cents a box. I'm not one to brag about how cool I am because I saved a ton of money, that's so over done. My kids wanted to make a tower and I just thought this picture was to good to pass up sharing. And I have absolutley no where to put them. Rice Krispie treats anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL! Awesome. I guess they still had cereal left :) And you can always brag to me about saving money with coupons. I love to hear everything.
Post a Comment