Monday, June 27, 2011

Something different

I have a good friend who sells Usborne books, if you haven't seen these books and you have kids, you need to go see what they are! They are the cutest books ever. Some of them I only let my kids look at if I look at it with them because I don't want them to get ruined. And some of them have lasted since Rylie was a baby. I've been obsessed with them for 6 years. So I signed up to be a consultant and I'm so excited! It's easy to sell something that sells itself and it so fun for kids. I'll be having a book party as soon as I move into my new house. I have a website- www.myubam.com/M3711 
If you want to see what we have just go there and check it out. So this is something different for me, I've never sold anything before, but I'm super excited because I LOVE these books.

ps my computer got a nasty virus and is garbage now so I can't post pictures until I get a new one. Booooring. 

No comments: