I'm so excited we get to check this off our bucket list! I have wanted to see this play for...forever and we finally were able to get tickets and go. Michael and I love musicals and ever since we saw Phantom in Vegas a few years ago we have been hooked. We loved this one too, it was such a great show. We went to Cafe Trio in Salt Lake for dinner with my brother and it was yummy. I have never seen the musical but I've heard the music and it was good to see what characters actually sing what song and at what part of the story they sing them. The whole night was fun. Now Michael's hooked on this music. It's good!!
Yes, I realise we should have stood a little to the side so you could actually see the sign, but oh well.
4 comments:
Good looking couple! I love your dress! That color is so pretty on you. Sounds like so much fun :)
How fun! we wanted to see this, too, but all the tickets were sold out except the $100 ones, so we had to pass! I'm glad you guys had a good time! I love that musical!
fuuuunn! the dress turned out super duper!
My favorite play!
When I was a little girl I used to run around the house singing "Master of the House"
Glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment