We are moving! I have been waiting for things to get set in stone before I said anything. We have been needing to get out of this condo for a while and have been seriously blessed to have found something so magnificent and at such perfect timing. It was actually pretty effortless to get this whole thing situated. There was definitely help from above in this process. I started looking on KSL for other places to live and came across an ad for a 5 bedroom townhome just up the street. And the rent was in our price range. I thought for sure it was to good to be true. 5 bedrooms??? Theres no way we would score that. But I called and the lady said she was showing it that night so we should come by and see it. So we did and oh. my. gosh. we fell in love. Okay ready for these stats- 3300 square feet, huge unfinished basement for storage and playroom, 5 bedrooms, two car garage, Huge kitchen and dining room, I mean huge, and it's in an amazing complex and neighborhood. No HOA to mess with, rent is in our budget....holy cow do we want this place. So we put in our application and two days later we got a phone call saying it was ours!! We can movie in July 4th weekend!! I am ecstatic and so grateful it worked so easily. But most of all, I am excited for the S P A C E!!!! I've never had that much space in my (married) life! We are so squished in this tiny 1200 sq foot condo, we have needed this for a long time. (deep breath) I am relieved. To say the least. And it's still close to our farm and our friends here and it's just perfect.
There is another thing to announce that goes hand in hand with this but we are still waiting to hear a definate answer on that. But is has to do with new employment that will put a cherry on top of this change in our lives.
GRATEFUL. GRATEFUL. GRATEFUL.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YAY FOR YOU!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!! :D
That's so exciting! Congrats! Can't wait to hear about the employment.
That is awesome news! I am jealous you have so much new room to play! How fun, party at andreas new house!! ;)
I'm so excited for you guys! That's sounds PERFECT! Congrats. can't wait to see pictures. You always decorate so cute.
W-O-W! Can't wait to see it! I'm very happy for you guys! And now you will HAVE to throw a big party :)
Post a Comment