Friday, June 3, 2011

Man, this last week I have heard of so many horrible things happening, to friends, on the news....even though I choose not to watch the news, I still hear about it. Some good friends of ours had a fire and it burned down their entire furniture building warehouse, with no insurance. So so so so sad. Then this morning I hear about friend who's my age who's getting divorced with two kids, and the reasons behind it are horrifying. I don't like to hear stuff like that! Then with people in our city dying and drowning, it's been a major downer. My prayers go out to them all! But it also helps me appreciate what we have in our little family. We are experiencing some miracles in our lives taking place as I'm sure, a direct result of being as faithful and righteous as we can through very trying times. I will wait until things are set in stone to announce, but let me tell you, our ducks are lining up pretty well. (knock on wood!) I'm grateful for every piece of good news, every blessing, every friend and every family member we have who supports us and prays for us.

No comments: