I'm so excited to finally get to post these pictures! There are just a few from when I was in labor and right after he was born. Since I had a photographer, we didn't take many pictures of us or the baby right after he was born. I'll post those pictures soon. :) Above is right after they broke my water and we knew labor was actually starting. And below is my awesome tummy, all hooked up.
Mike, sleeping of course. :) Well, it was 3 in the morning.
First time we got to see Jett. Not a particularly happy shot, this broke my heart to see him on a breathing machine and I couldn't even see what he looked like!
Olivia's first time seeing baby brother. Love this picture!
And my beautiful mom
My first time actually getting to hold him!!
First bath
The kids getting their big brother/big sister bags, they were a huge hit, I highly recommend them!
Just got the feeding tube
Coralie Stokes came to visit
And Ashley Reeves
Just trying to show some perspective on how tiny he really is.
Quick update: Jett is continuing to get better! Today we moved up to 4 feedings from mom and tomorrow we get to move up to 6, and then 8 on Sunday, so starting tomorrow I will have to room at the hospital. If all goes as planned and he gains weight like he's suppose to he will be discharged on Monday!!! But that's only if all goes as planned so I have to be ready to accept that it might happen like that. I just want him home. I want to cuddle him in my own bed. And feed him when I want to feed him and dress him in his own clothes. Soon, very soon. :)
Friday, September 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Andrea you look wonderful! I'm so glad he is doing better. It's amazing how much Olson I can see in your middle boy! They are all so cute. Congratulations.
He is so adorable and tiny! And of course you look gorgeous ( your hair is so long). I'm glad an end is in sight and you will get to have him home soon!
Post a Comment