Tuesday, September 4, 2012

8 months


Welp, 34 weeks and I'm still alive. This last week has been exciting. I had yet another scary false labor. I woke up in the middle of the night with some epic contractions. 5 minutes apart for about an hour and a half. Then I fell asleep and woke up and realized they had stopped. Thank goodness. I was freaking out. Planning in my head how this was going to go....get to the hospital, have the nurses freak out cuz the baby is way to early. Have him 6 weeks early and have to watch my sweet little boy in the NICU for a few weeks. Not a great scenario. So I'm really glad they stopped. But they weren't pointless contractions, they pushed the baby down...way down. He has now dropped so I feel like his head is going to come out. It's very pleasant. I have my bag packed and ready to go. I really don't know how much longer this kid is going to stay in. I also had to go into labor and delivery and get checked out last week cuz of some spotting and dizziness. Everything checked out fine but I was dilated to 2 cm. Who knows what I'm at now, after those crazy contractions. My doctor told me no more excersise or anything, he's really thinking the baby could come any day. But he really wants me to keep him in til 36 weeks, then at least the baby has a better chance of not having to be in the NICU. We are crossing out fingers and my legs, for the next few weeks!!

I am feeling relatively well. My biggest complaint would be heartburn still. I am so done with the heartburn! I am also done having to bend over to pick anything up. If I drop something I will call one of my kids in from the other room to come pick it up for me. I'm tired all the time and could sleep in til noon if I could. My patience with my kids is dwindling. I love them dearly but I just can't put up with nonsense at the moment. Do not mess with me right now. Haha, I'm happy though, I love my belly and love watching him move around, He's an amazing creation and can't wait to hold him and cuddle him in a few short weeks!

1 comment:

Shakirra said...

Hey baby Tao, stay in there... but not too long!
Glad you're feeling well. You look amazing, and adorable!
Good luck!