Tuesday, September 11, 2012
in baby news
Lots to report! My sweet baby boy is indeed an impatient one. He does not want to stay in there! I have been worried the past few weeks that he would come too early and things would be all dramatic and scary. I have been having really bad contractions and he has been feeling as though his head will fall out at any second. Well today, my worries were (sorta) calmed. Please excuse the slightly graphic details, but hey, that's the life a pregnant lady. I had a doctors apt and he went to check me and immediately said "oh wow, his head is falling out.....And you are 4 cm dilated.....and your bag of water is just about to break. You are going to go into labor soon!" Ya, that's what I've been saying for the past few weeks doc!! He reassured me that if the baby was born this week there was an excellent chance he would be perfectly healthy. Since I have huge babies, that is a big benefit for him. He is already measuring a week ahead. He said not to worry about him being born too early, he was confident everything would be totally fine. So now it's the waiting game. And lining my bed with trash bags under the sheets in case my water breaks in the middle of the night game.I feel much better knowing that the doctor is fine with him coming a little early. I'm okay with him staying in for a little while longer though. I haven't reached that "breaking point" quite yet. I still am really enjoying being pregnant. I love my belly and love dressing to accommodate it. It my other pregnancies I had such bad back pain that I literally wanted to rip the baby out of my belly by this point. My back doesn't hurt in the slightest right now so I really am quite comfortable. As long as I have my bottle of tums with me at all times I'm good. So he's okay to stay put for at least another week. But I know it's not up to me. Whatever happens is what's suppose to happen and it will all work out. So to all my friends out there, keep your phones on, I will be calling you soon to come get my kids so I can have a baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment