Wednesday, September 26, 2012

update on baby Jett

My laptop broke this week so I cant post pictures til its fixed and its totally killing me. I can write posts from my phone but cant upload the pictures from my camera. so as soon as thats fixed it will picture overload for sure. things with baby jett are going good. he needs to develop a stronger suck. when he nurses, which is twice a day, he needs to get enough milk to equal what he would get from his tube feeding. which is 51 ml. every time he nurses he does better and better. at his ladt feeding he got 39 ml. so hes so close! as soon as he gets the full amount they will up the amount of times I can nurse him. and when we replace all the tube feedings with nursing, he can go home! so its really up to him to just get stronger and learn to eat. its really hard on me to leave him every day. if I could I would stay here all day and night and just hold him. but my other kids need love too.  for his morning feeding I come and nurse and then get to spend a few hours with him. I hold him on my chest and watch "revenge" on Netflix on my kindle. its an amazing special time I get to spend with him. hes my little buddy and hes completely content laying on my chest listening to my heartbeat. so things are going good, but I need them to speed up. I know that every ones prayers are helping. we are so grateful for all the support and love.

No comments: