Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cookie day!!

Rylie wanted to take a picture like this, she told me where to look and everything. Funny. I guess its a tradition now to make tons and tons of sugar cookies and buy lots of toppings of sprinkels and frosting and decorate for hours and make a big fat mess. It's really fun, we've done it for 3 years now, I guess thats the criteria for a tradition. Rylie loves it and she dumps as much sprinkles on as she can.

I have to decorate some of them so we can give those ones away. Rylie's cookies are.....interesting.


Do you see the mounds?

This is Rylies ginger bread house she made in preschool. She's so proud of it.


2 comments:

Tanya said...

Thank you so much for the cookies. We loved them. Rique's favorites were the sugar cookies.

Rylie should be very proud of her ginger bread house, those things are tough to put together. Maybe she could tell me her secret.

amber {and co.} said...

haha, she has the funniest personality! I love it! Although I have to agree with Rylie, a cookie isn't worth decorating unless you pile on the sprinkles :)