Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Pepper spray in the Bishops office!!!
Doesn't that title intrigue you? It's true. I carry pepper spray in my purse for my job. We were in the bishops office and I was trying to find snacks for the kids to keep them quiet and they started coughing like crazy. Then I breathed in and I seriously thought I was being poisoned. Seriously. I could not stop coughing, not even enough to ask what the crap was going on. Then Michael started coughing uncontrollably. The bishop at this point was laughing at us because, obviously, he could not possibly know what happening to us. Then Micheal says, "I..cough...think...cough cough.....your pepper....cough...spray...cough..went off." How does this happen? I have no idea. But we couldn't breath or see. If you ever wonder what it feels like to breath in pepper spray, just take a hand full of pepper, mix it with fire and death and snort it up. So I took my purse out and walked back in and the bishop has now gotten a big whiff of it and now he can't breath. So we're all dying coughing and laughing and crying. What a night! I have no idea how I'm going to clean out my purse. Seriously. I can't even open it without the gas coming out. I think I have to throw it all away. Its really strong stuff. I'm glad I haven't had to use that stuff yet at work, the whole office would have to evacuate. So this was our evening. My lungs are still burning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is sooooo funny! I love your description of it!!! HAHAHA!!!
Oh my gosh...I am laughing so hard. I can see it all in my mind! That is classic. Well, that's one visit that the bishop will never forget. He'll be telling that story to his great grandchildren! Way to go! That is great...kinda wish I could personally hear you tell the story, though. Thanks for the laugh!
How does this stuff happen to you? That is so hillarious..... but in kind of a not funny way. Don't lie, you were just trying to find a way to bond with the Bishop.
so awesome, but sorry it had to be so painful. Ouch!
lol, oh this could only happen to you Andrea! Pepper spray is PAINFUL, your poor kids especially! At least you have a funny story to tell :)
I can't believe that happened...that is hilarious!
Post a Comment