Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guilt trip

Today Amber Phillips was over at my house and she asked Rylie what she wanted for Christmas and she said "I just want a baby sister. That's all." Wow, that makes me feel guilty. She says in her prayers every night for Heavenly Father to "bless my mommy to get another baby in her tummy." I wonder if little girls prayers are stronger than birth control? She tells me all the time "I wish we could change Davis to a girl so I could dress him up." not that that stops her, she dresses him in her dress up clothes all the time. Poor kid plays with headbands and bracelets and hair bows and dresses. We call him our little fruity baby.

4 comments:

trine k said...

haha, that is hilarious. Her prayers just might be stronger then birth control, supposedly Mette is responsible for praying Hans into existence. :) Good luck!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

The pressure is on now...that is all that she wants for Christmas. Thats a pretty big gift! :)

amber {and co.} said...

lol, yeah that gave me a pretty good chuckle when she said that! Silly girl! She can borrow Chandler anytime :)

Tanya said...

I thought we had it bad when Rique asked for a puppy.
A baby is definitely harder to come by before Christmas.