Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Cali fun

Lets see... I'm trying to think of all the funny stuff that has happened here so far. Davis ate nail polish, and peed on the floor, Rylie puked all over her bed...twice, I saw Twilight again, been to the movies 4 times so far, my dad hit a skunk with his car and now the entire house smells like skunk, the kids have been chugging baby immodium because they have been eating so much candy they both have the runs, we had a Harry Potter marathon 1-5, it was awesome, it's just been really exciting around here. Christmas was really good. We got to talk to my brother and sister who are on missions. The kids got so spoiled as usual. We don't really want to go back to Utah. We don't even have a date that we're going back on since Mikey didn't get the job that we were hoping so badly that he would get. So we're feeling a little bitter and depressed. And the awaiting snow doesn't help. We're just going to hang out until we feel like leaving. Here are some really funny pictures of some of the wierd things my family does.

Our sweet new PJ's. Busting the gangster faces...........mom, just don't.
Creepiest picture ever.







If you shake your face really fast and take a picture its hillarious every time. We do it every year. It's so funny.







Another shakin face pic, so attractive.

This is our model shot. One of more to come. H O T (if you look real close, Mike is peekin through the back. thats the best part of the picture)













A very sunny day at the beach as you can tell


Carosel rides at the beach, the kids loved it!


Sweet boy with a stick. So adorable.

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEST POST EVER. I love the pictures. your mom being a gangster, you and your little sister being models... your little sis is geourgous! when did she grow up? awww... time flies. merry christmas and a happy new year!

amber {and co.} said...

Oh man, Andrea I'm so sorry Michael didn't get the job, but at least now you get to stay in CA longer!! I wouldn't rush back up, the snow and cold has definitely not been so fun! But i miss all four of you so don't stay away too long- love ya! :)

Cody and Kylie said...

Katy is on a mission? Thats so crazy! Where did she go??? Your family is awesome. Your kids are adorable! And I am sure coming back to Utah was not a wonderful thought! Its freezing! I am excited to get out of here for a few days as well. Looks like guys are doing great!