I am so happy to be home!! I love it here. I'm also enjoying taking over my sisters room and getting sweet sweet revenge on her for borrowing all my clothes in high school! Her closet it full of awesome trendy things that I cannot afford. All she spends her money on is clothes. She makes a lot of her clothes too, like taking an older pair of jeans, turn them inside out, sow the legs and make them instant skinny jeans. Love it. I think I'm going to adopt her style, I really like it. It's sorta a retro, punk rock, chic style. Very original. And I'm finally able to fit into her trendy little skinny jeans so thats fun.
We've been doing tons of fun things since we've been here. We went to the beach and to Solvang, this cute little Danish shopping center, and we made ginger bread houses. So fun. I'll try and get more pictures of my sisters sweet wardrobe, since that will be all I'll be wearing while I'm here.
Making cookies with grandma

2 comments:
im so jealous, i love solvang (and of course the beach!) glad you guys are having so much fun with your fam- is jamie or katie the fashion guru?
Oh my goodness, Solvang pastries!! That makes me so crazy jealous it's not even funny. We know all about hell on the highways. Glad it's over and you're back. Love the tip on the mop, we also have the Shark sweeper, so we'll definitely have to look into the mop.
Post a Comment