Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Simplfiy Supper

So being the good little Mormon mom and wife that I am, watching Good Things Utah this morning, like I always do with all my free time, they had a segment about this website called simplifysupper.com. Its actually really cool. You go on and register and they have tons of really easy recipes and they have the whole month already planned out for you. Or you can pick and choose which ones you want and make your own calendar. So after you pick your recipes they categorize everything and you can print out the weeks ingredients and its all separated into groups making it so easy to shop for it. It sounds confusing but its really not. Go on and see for yourself. They have tons of good recipes and it makes it really easy to make your shopping list.

1 comment:

amber {and co.} said...

I"m so glad you posted this, it sounds awesome! I'll definitely try it out!