Friday, January 9, 2009
My awesome new mop
My husband got me a mop for christamas. Usually wives would put thier husbands in the doghouse for a gift like that but I am so excited. I have to take some time to promote my new mop. (Michele, your going to laugh at me) I am absolutely obsessed with clean floors and clean feet. I mop my floor almost every day and almost every the mop pads are black. Thats life with 2 messy kids. So I've been trying out different kinds of mops because I hate using a traditional mop because of the germs that stay living in the sponge. So I've tried the swiffer mops, the clorox mops and their great but I couldn't afford to keep buying the disposable pads you have to buy. So I was at my sister-in-law Michele's house for her baby's blessing and I mopped her floor for her with this new thing called the Shark Steam Mop. And I fell in love. I've seen info-mercials for these but never really knew if they were good. I have the Shark mini vacuum sweeper and love it so it doesn't surprise me that they would have an awesome mop. You fill it up with distilled water and it heats up in 30 seconds. It comes with 5 washable microfiber pads so you can wash away the germs. So thats it, no cleaners or chemicals. It disinfects your floors with heated steam. I love it so much. Costco has it for $75 I think. And it's worth every single penny. If you want to try it for yourself come on over. You can test it out and see how awesome it is. I won't charge you or anything. :) It gets off syrup, dried fruit snacks, dried spaghetti sauce, you name it. So there it is, the Shark Steam Mop!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ok i definitely need to come over and try this thing out! And hey maybe this way you'll get people to mop your floor for you- sweet deal! :)
(Caitlin)I'm sold. If it can get the dried food that Jonah loves to throw all over my floor. I'm buying it. Thank you. You saved my life.
so glad we could introduce you to the glorious steam mop, it is the best. I finally updated my blog.
Oh man, this mop is incredible! I have used it before, and I can back up every word you say!
Post a Comment