Friday, January 23, 2009
This week on...
This is just an update for my own benefit. You don't have to read it, its not very exciting. Well, a few exciting things happened this week, not many. I went to an awesome girls night at Whitney Wonderli Rose's house. It was so fun to see all my good friends. They have no idea how helpful it is for me to get out of mommy mode and talk to real people. It's so much fun for me. We need to hang out more often. Then Trine came over for lunch on Wednesday. I'm so mad we forgot to watch American Idol! (I have it DVRd for her) Then Amber came over and I got to hold her sweet baby. You ladies with babies need to let me watch them so I can get my fix without actually having a baby. I love it. Then I bought my new washer!! I found it at the Sears outlet on University Parkway. They have so many to chose from and the prices are awesome. It's a bran new Kenmore 500. So I installed that on Thursday and I love it. I can wash more that 2 towels at a time! I am so grateful that my mom helped us out with that. Then I went to the cannery and canned for the first time. I was really excited to get to learn how to do this but when I got there I was less than impressed. They were kinda grouchy about the whole thing. And I thought since we were going to be there for 3 1/2 hours that they would switch what we were doing every hour or so so we wouldn't have to be doing the same mundane thing for so long. Oh no, you have to stand and do the same thing over and over for 3 1/2 hours. We were making pork and beans so my job was to put little pieces of bacon in the cans. It wasn't very fun. I tried to keep a positive attitude and remind myself that I'm doing service but really, it was kinda torturous. Sorry. Then my favorite show "Lost" started up again! I have such a love hate relationship with that show. If you watch it, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I get so obsessed with shows its a joke. I watch, American Idol, The Bachelor, Lost, Psych, Burn Notice, The Office, ANTM, they're great. We just started watching "Heros" on netfix. Bad idea. Anyway, Michael had a job interview today and we are all hoping and praying that he gets it. We are really struggling. And tomorrow I get to go to work all day. I'm pretty excited about that. I love my kids but I have to get away from them every now and then. We're still in the process of finding a house to buy. My dad is very particular about what he wants so it's challenging to work with realtors when I'm just relaying information back and forth. And my dad gets to make the rules since he's helping us finance it. I'm not to optimistic that we will even find anything. The financing that we need is so rare. It's fun to think about but I try not to get to excited. So that was my week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
where are you guys looking for a house at? american fork area?
Post a Comment