Thursday, January 29, 2009

Is it a sin to covet your own daughter?

My beautiful daughter has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen. I hope they stay this long forever. People pay lots of money for eyelash extensions so they can look just like this. She has gotten them stuck tucked underneath her bottom eye lid a few times. She could open her eye as wide as she could and they would stay stuck.





She has also been blessed with my big eyebrows. She can wax those babies whenever she wants!

Gosh! What a gorgeous child!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She's such a model! Her eyelashes are beautiful! Jonah even has longer eye lashes than I do. Now thats sad.

Brittanie said...

What a little cutie you have on your hands. Watch out boys!

MSorenson said...

She is just so darn cute! I love her eylashes, Taylor has the same ones, and it makes it hard to say no to such a cute face.

amber {and co.} said...

That last picture is BEAUTIFUL! She is gorgeous just like her mom :)

angie02071962 said...

My son, Jeremy was born with really long eyelashes and one day I looked over at him and I was like, "How did you get a piece of wood on your eye. Then i looked closed and it was about 4mm width of eyelashes tucked under his bottom eyelid. I was surprised to see a girl with long eyelashes cause boys usually have the longer ones.