Sunday, January 18, 2009

Throw down in my Primary class

Today in my primary class two girls almost killed each other. They are 11. I remember being 11 and it's all about drama. Lots of "he said, she said" So we were in the middle of class and one of the girls said "I had a really bad day on Friday, I got in a fight." So I said "who did you get in a fight with?" and she said "with Saberdy (weird name, even weirder girl) And she proceeds to tell me what happened which then escalated into both girls yelling trying to tell their side of the story. I guess the crazy girls full on tackled the other one to the ground and some stranger had to pull over and stop the fight. Then she says "and then..she called me a Lezbo.....I don't even know what that is. What is that?" Uhhhhhh. Awkward! So they're fighting back and forth and one girl says "My mom is trying to talk to your mom about it but your mom is so stupid! At least my mom loves me! Your mom hates you!" I seriously thought they were going to throw down right there. If I wasn't standing in between them, they would have. Gosh! Why does this stuff always happen to me! Okay first of all, what 11 year old girl knows what a lezbo is? I guess times have changed but I didn't know what that was when I was in the 5th grade. So they hate each other. The rest of sharing time was intense. They kept shooting ugly looks at each other and saying mean things. I was actually scared. I didn't know what to do. If they would have started fighting I would probably run out and get someone else. Or I'll just let them fight. I'd like to see who wins. The other girl is really ghetto. She wears skater shoes to church. Then this Saberdy freak starts saying mean things to me. Okay, I'm her primary teacher but I'll punch her if I have to. Self defence. I'm going to be that mom starting fights with the kids who are mean to my kids. So I had to debrief all the moms and primary leaders. It was was pretty exciting. So from now on I have to be drama control. I hope they do fight and get kicked out of church. Forever. Or I get released. One of the two.

3 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

haha! Well at least church isn't boring now! Wow I would really like to come into your class for a day just for the entertainment... let us know when one of the girls finally b@#$! slaps the other :)

MSorenson said...

Seriously, drama follows you! I was cracking up reading that to Dave. Be careful your blog isn't private, you don't want the ghetto girl's ghetto mom to ghetto you!

Amanda said...

Oh man! I can't believe that happened in primary! Good luck with your class!