Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Washing machine opinions?
Wow, I just re-read my post from yesturday, so sorry! What can I say, I'm on a cocktail of birth control and zero sleep. Oh well, today has been way better! I had a great morning at Trine's house and then came home and put my kids down for naps and went window shopping for a new washing machine. Mine just broke. I hope I win the award for the worst washing machine ever. I got it at a pawn shop that I used to work at before I was married. (it was a cool job!) It now shreds clothing and dances across the room during the spin cycle. I have to run downstairs as soon as I hear the smashing metal of it hitting the dryer and sit on until the spin cyle is done. Awesome. And it floods the floor everytime it runs. I'm pretty done with it. My mom informed today that she is giving us $500 for a new one. She is so generous! She told me she knows how it is to not have a washing machine and she wants to do everything in her power to make sure I have a nice one. What a blessing! So I went to Sears and saw a few because the store by my house is closing. It was pretty slim pickings because everything is closing out. But I'm just wondering what the best brands and prices and stores are. I hear Kenmore and Whirlpool are the best. I don't have a prefrence on front loading or top loading but I don't think I'll be able to find a front loading one for $500. So if you have any suggestions please share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay, that is seriously the most awesome thing I've ever heard about a washing machine. You definately get "Super Mom" points for having to deal with that up until now! I hope you find a really good washing machine!!!! Good luck!
I wish I had some advice for ya, but I'll be needing some in a few months too so if you find a good one let me know!
Go check out the scratch and dent RC Willey Outlet in Provo. You'll be able to find a good one there.
Post a Comment