skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas
We had such a great Christmas! My family was able to come up here this year and it was awesome. It started out with Christmas Eve dinner at my grandmas and then we all opened our pajamas.The boys all got Super Hero shirts and the girls got some cute pink and blue penguin pjs.The best part about this pic isn't the rediculous pose we are doing, but the amazing garment exposure by my sister. Sweet.Davis's favorite thing of the day was the bubble wrap he found. Not the 101 new toys he just got. :)My sister Jamie got a sweet Edward doll. She was so excited!Michael got me a back massager, so that he wouldn't have to do it anymore I'm sure. It's amazing! I totally love it, and so do the kids. We finished up the present opening with crepes and then we all went to go see Sherlock Holmes. And ended the day eating at the ONLY restaraunt open on Christmas day, Tepanyaki. We also took the kids bowling for the first time and they totally loved it. They were so excited to be allowed to throw big balls and knock things over with them! It was a great Holiday, and I'm so grateful my family was here to share it with.
3 comments:
That looks So fun! I loooove the different pajamas! :) We do the same tradition for our Christmas Eve presents: pajamas, slippers, robes, stuff like that. So fun :) And I love that you ate at Tepanyaki for Christmas! Teriyaki is sort of Christmassy right??? :) Haha!
you are barely baby bumping it! So not fair! I look like a whale. (My dad keeps calling me an orca). You look adorable!
Looks like a great Christmas, how fun that your family was able to come up! I love Katie's G shot and that Jamie WANTED an Edward doll, I love your crazy family! And you do look really really good, by the way ΓΌ
Post a Comment