Monday, December 14, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

From The Taos

I am now on the activities committee in my ward and so I helped plan our ward Christmas party. The lights were really low so it was hard to get a good picture, but the theme was winter wonderland and there were blue twinkle lights all over the room, it looked really cool. It was a fun night, except for twice the amount of people showed up as we were expecting so there wasn't enough tables or food, but other than that it was fun!
From The Taos

Rylie loved Santa! She was so excited to tell him what she wanted. It was really magical for her to see him and sit with him. You can tell her face in the next picture how mesmerised she was.
From The Taos


From The Taos

And Davis spent the evening filling and refilling his cup with blue punch
From The Taos

My good friends Kristen and Corinn
From The Taos

Rylie wasn't to excited to perform with the primary, and she didn't get a jingle bell like the rest of the kids so she cried through the whole performance.

3 comments:

MSorenson said...

Looks like a fun party! P.S. I haven't printed the quote. Call me tomorrow if you get a chance.

Leanne said...

It looks like you did a great job! Love the decor. Our ward party absolutely blew. We ran out of food too, but it was WAY worse. I should have gone to yours!
p.s., my word verification is "blogy"... how appropriate

Bre said...

looks awesome! I think Ashley Reeves is in your ward. She's a friend of mine. What a small world! :)