Tuesday, December 29, 2009
fall off the bone fat
Today I made beef spare ribs in the crock pot that we were so excited about. I cooked them all day and they smelled awesome. When it came to eat, I was so hungry. We sat down and I looked at the ribs and they looked kinda funny, I tried to cut them and they were 100% fat. There was seriously no meat on them. I couldn't even cut into them because the fat was so intense. And so I cried. I was so tired today, I didn't sleep very good last night and I was SOOOO hungry and now dinner was ruined. I blame being pregnant, but I seriously cried. I was very upset. And very tired. And very hungry. So I made popcorn instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is a serious bummer! Lots of great posts! I love the polar express pictures. So much fun.
Sounds to me like that McDonalds was calling your name. Sad :( That sucks so bad.
Post a Comment