Tuesday, December 15, 2009
clean bill of health
I had a cardiologist appointment today and it was all good news. He said my heart is strong and he didn't find anything in any of my tests that was to alarming. He showed me the read out of my heart monitor and it was so interesting. He showed me what it looked like when my heart did a flutter and its crazy. He said I had a triple arrhythmia at one point and he showed me that, it was so cool. The line on the paper when all over the place and then straight for a while and then picked back up again. He said if would have had more than one of those it would be cause for alarm but since there was only one it makes it okay somehow??? I don't know. But he said my heart is fine for labor and I don't need any medication. GOOD NEWS!!! I'm very relieved. So all the flip flopping my heart is doing is somehow normal and okay. And my low blood pressure is just low, but not to low. Today it was 90 over 60.....that's pretty low. But they don't get alarmed until it gets to 80 over 60. So I feel like I'm right on the border of alarm, but not quite there yet so they say everything is okay. I have an OB appointment tomorrow and I am going to raise some heck about getting a better decongestant. I am so tired of not being able to breath. Anyway, I'm healthy as horse and that good enough for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment