Friday, December 18, 2009

friends with babies....

Attention all friends with babies that live here....I have a lady who has closed down her baby boutique coming to my house with ALL of her left over baby stuff to sell for SUPER cheap. She is dropping it all off and leaving it here all day so you can come look and see what you want. Its she's bringing it all over this Tuesday. She has flower bows, beanies, crocheted headbands, little boy church ties, baby leg warmers and tons more stuff. So I was just putting the word out for my friends who want a smokin deal on some cute stuff. I don't make any money off of it or anything, it's just for fun.

3 comments:

MSorenson said...

How fun! Wish I could be there. I sent all of your stuff up today. Can't wait to see how the vinyl looks on the walls.

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Oh no! I wish she was dropping the stuff off TODAY, I would come by! We leave tomorrow to go to Chicago...darn it. Well, hopefully you score on some good stuff! :)

Bre said...

yes, i'm in utah. I just live in Cedar Hills and I actually work in PG. (Ashley and I use to work together). I might be leaving for CA right after work on Tuesday, but if I'm not, I could come over around 3:30 or so after work...are you still going to be doing it then? What's your address? You can call or text me too if that's easier...801.602.6084