Friday, December 11, 2009

Ready to Rumble

I always try and get video of the baby going crazy and every time I break out the camera I feel like they know it and they stop moving. Every time. But I was able to get some good moves here. She doesn't just kick, she full on flips around and dances. She is constantly moving like this. My belly looks like an ocean of waves sometimes. It's so crazy to watch them move. Especially on the bare belly, when they get close to delivery I can see elbows and knees flying everywhere. Now you see why I'm glad she's clear of my ribs for now!

3 comments:

Bre said...

so crazy! How fun! I'm excited for when mine become a little more active. It'll be fun to see what it's like when 2 babies moving at once. You're a cute mommy! :)

trine k said...

so fascinating. It's weird watching that video because my body kicks into sympathy mode and acts like my tummy should be moving too! Crazy. I can definitely see why you have a hard time later, she IS a mover!a

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

That's so funny to see your tummy moving like that! Dylan used to do the same thing, you could see it from across the room!