(Warning: this is just a "journal entry" and isn't very exciting, feel free to not read. :) I'm really feeling good today. I know that being pregnant can be extremely challenging, but I really feel grateful for this chance I have to bring another sweet spirit into our family. I really do enjoy being pregnant, despite all the uncomfortable physical obstacles that present themselves. I love feeling her move around and kick. It is totally amazing to watch her flip from side to side. I only have a few weeks left and I almost don't want it to end. She's so safe in there. I'm excited to meet her but scared to take her out of there! I was just telling Mike this morning that if I could have pregnancy's like this one I wouldn't mind having lots more kids! I think the main thing is that my back doesn't hurt like it did with the other kids. That makes all the difference in the world. I'm pretty much comfortable most of the time, as long as I don't have to walk anywhere. My favorite things this pregnancy have been crystal light fruit punch (we probably drink a gallon a day!) pan popcorn, krispy kreme donuts, fruit, taco bell tacos, hard candy. Wow, I eat a lot of junk food! No, I do eat really healthy, I just like to have those things every once and a while, except for the fruit punch, that's a staple. Things I can't stand are Prego spaghetti sauce, I think because we had spaghetti so much when I was first pregnant and sooooo sick, it just doesn't sit well with me. I can't eat a lot of meat, I don't know why, I just don't like it. I cannot stand Costco pizza, Mike loves it and whenever I was to sick to cook anything he would go get that....don't get me wrong, it's great pizza, just not once a week and when your sick. Yuck. Basically anything we ate in excess when I was first pregnant is vetoed.
But anyway, I'm also really grateful for great friends who have offered to help me. It's not always easy for me to ask for help and these great girls have been there basically forcing there services upon me when I've had some health problems and I'm so thankful for that. I know that when this baby comes and things get hard I will have a good support system and thats a very reassuring feeling. I'm so grateful for my mom who calls and checks up on me. It's very good to know she is thinking about me. She helps us out so much and is so considerate. Thanks to her this baby is going to have everything she needs, including so many cute new outfits! My mom puts brand new fresh sheets on our bed every time we have baby and I'm so excited to see these new ones! I'm excited for my sisters to be there with my kids when the baby it born and that my mom can come support me and be there in the hospital. I can't wait to see Michael with his new baby girl. He's super excited and plays with her all the time. He's such a good dad. I'm just feeling super lucky for the people in my life. And can't wait to see the new addition!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment