Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sewing day

From The Taos

I got an itch to do some sewing. I decided to make a quilt and one of those nifty car seat covers. I was tired of people trying to sell them for $30, I made this one for $10. This quilt will look cuter once it's washed and the squares can get a little frayed. I think thats the point. So I think I'm good for a while, no more sewing. At least not until my mom is here to supervise.
From The Taos


From The Taos


From The Taos


From The Taos

3 comments:

emily said...

Very cute, Andrea! Nice work! Did you have a pattern for the carseat cover or did you just make it up?

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Oh my gosh, two thumbs up for you! Those are SOOOO cute!!

amber {and co.} said...

Andrea that carseat cover is soooo cute!!! I'll pay you $30 to make me one for my next kid- seriously!! Ü