Friday, February 12, 2010

My non Shower

From The Taos

Last night we got together with some good friends to celebrate the new baby coming. It wasn't really a baby shower, just a chance to get together and have a girls night. We went to the Macaroni Grill, so good! Thank you so much to those of you who came, I had a lot of fun! In the picture- Leanne, Kelley, me, Corinn, Kristen, Tammi
From The Taos

Kelley got this super cute outfit for the baby and Leanne made these darling headbands for her. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! She is going to be stylin!

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Awww that picture makes me sad- I should be there with you guys :( Looks like you had a great time at your "non shower", how fun! and it doesn't look like you're even pregnant in that picture Ü

trine k said...

whoa, it was really weird looking at his picture because it was almost like deja vu! :) Except I'm not pregnant (or even there) and you are! How great, glad you got some cute stuff and I'm sad I won't be around for this baby. I know you'll be good about pictures, so I'm excited to see her!!