Looks great, I love the big pictures on your blog! I decided not to put chair rail up in Christian's room bec. it had weird corners in in. It was easy to put up in the other rooms we did, but I am not as brave as you guys.
So so so cute! You did a great job on her room- this is one lucky little girl! And I totally agree that chair railing is a beast to put up, we did it in Chandler's room framing the chalkboard and it took like 6 hours to do! We found out later that you can actually buy the corner pieces for the chair rail so you don't have to cut it exactly perfect- totally worth checking into if you decide to do it again Ü
4 comments:
That turned out so cute! I can't believe how great that beadboard wallpaper looks with the chair molding. Was the molding hard to put up? Great job!
Soooo cute! i love it!
Looks great, I love the big pictures on your blog! I decided not to put chair rail up in Christian's room bec. it had weird corners in in. It was easy to put up in the other rooms we did, but I am not as brave as you guys.
So so so cute! You did a great job on her room- this is one lucky little girl! And I totally agree that chair railing is a beast to put up, we did it in Chandler's room framing the chalkboard and it took like 6 hours to do! We found out later that you can actually buy the corner pieces for the chair rail so you don't have to cut it exactly perfect- totally worth checking into if you decide to do it again Ü
Post a Comment