Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Great day
Today has been a great day. Which is especially appreciated due the series of not so great days we've had lately. Every once and a while my little boy has a good behavior day, I don't know what it is, but he seems happy all day. His behavior usually has a huge affect on our day. He's definitely in the terrible twos and is difficult to handle a lot of the time. But not today. He has been such a sweetheart all day. We've had a peaceful day and the kids both took naps. I feel really good and slept really good last night. I cleaned the kitchen spotless and vacuumed the carpets. I took the kids to Maceys to get ice cream cones and they loved that. I didn't get any bills in the mail and the scale hasn't gone up at all in the last few days! Now we are sitting at home watching Curious George and then I'll make dinner. Following that will be our favorite show American Idol, the kids love this show. Davis calls it "Mary Ridol" Then it's off to bed for the kids and our other favorite show Lost is on tonight. I'd say it's been the best day in a long long time. It's really is the simple little things that can make or break our day. Today I am grateful for such an easy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This post makes me happy :) I am glad you had an easy day. Two thumbs up for those.
Glad you had a good day! :) I came down tonight (9:30ish) to bring you a treat - no answer! So you must have been snoozing away or watching Lost! I'll get it to ya tomorrow!
Oh yay, ditto to Laura's comment- this post makes me happy too!! You definitely deserve a break, hopefully these days won't be so few and far between Ü Also, I'm totally loving Ellen on A.I., your thoughts??
Post a Comment