Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

{Awkward}
* While we were at dinner last week at a Japonese Steak House eating sushi, the girl sitting next to us was commenting on the little orange fish eggs that were on top of the sushi, telling us how gross they looked. She then proceeded to tell us that she can't eat sushi anymore because last time she ate it she was pregnant and puked it all up.......thanks for that, Mrs. wierd puking lady who just ruined my dinner!
* Mike and I were at the grocery store buying ice cream on a date and the girl at the register said "oh, is this for your family?....wait, are you married? I just thought that was really awkward that I just assumed you were married! What if you guys were just dating and I just asked if this ice cream was for your family? That was weird!" ....it wasn't an awkward question, but it is now! We reassured we were married and had three kids and she told us we looked way to young to have three kids...to saver herself from awkwardness.
* I bought something from someone on KSL (I could really end the story at that because that is awkward enough) and I drove to their house to get it and I had to open thier gate and walk into and through someones back yard because it was a basement apartment. I thought for sure someone was going to come out and say "what the heck are you doing walking into my back yard!" it was really awkward.

{Awesome}
* We had Olivia's first birthday party
* Olivia started to say "uh oh" when she dropped something
* Bought a keyboard for Rylie to start piano lessons!
* Starting Rylie on a typing program and seeing that she can type better than I can and she's 5.... This school she's in means business!
* Finding the dress I want to buy for our anniversary trip.....but waiting til I can afford it.
* Training suuuuper hard for this half marathon coming up, I feel awesome.
* Starting no sugar super strict again (I took a small break to occasionally have sugar and I hated it.)

No comments: