Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Comments make the world go round!

I think we can all agree that when you log on the Blogger site and check your blog to see if anyone has left a witty, flattering, or inspiring comment it makes your whole day to know that somone has taken the time to let you know what they think. I know comments aren't the ONLY reason to blog of course, but you know they help make your day. Admit it. I write in this blog as a way to keep track of my kids and the things we do and the funny things that happen to our little family. If you have something you would like to say or add please write a comment! I love to hear from the people who actually read what I write. And if you do read my littel blog, go right ahead and add yourself as a public follower, by all means. Comments really do make my day and I love knowing someone out there reads what I write. I think if we all left comments on each others blogs we would all be happier citizens of this blogging community. You know you agree with me. You know it!!!

6 comments:

Shakirra said...

I'll be three first one to agree with you! Yay. I know that when I was posting regularly it made me so happy when people would comment, and kind of sad in a way when no one did. I love reading your blog. It's fun to be able to keep up with you and what you're doing. Without blogs I probably wouldn't be even know how you are. High school seems so long ago, and we really didn't get to know each other very well. I'm glad you're doing do well, and are so happy! Have a great day!

Shakirra said...

Ok, maybe I wasn't the first comment. I don't know. I set up my blog to where I approve the comments first too, and one time I got about 3 or 4 people that started their comment with, "I'm the first..." Anyway... It doesn't matter what number you are people, make someone's day. Leave a comment!

n.davis said...

i blog stalk you. ;)
your family is darling.
and i love the new duds in the house. cuuute!

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

I agree. Comments are the best :)

The Olson Family said...

Your blog is my visual connection to your lives.... I would be one sad mom/grandma if I didn't have your blog to look forward to. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you added pictures every single day!! ;-)

:: ashley :: said...

comments DO make the world go round! I feel like I comment so much on blogs, its annoying.. but its happy things!