Sunday, March 13, 2011
It's gonna be a good one!
This week is full of exciting and eventful events that I'm anxiously awaiting. Monday, Rylie has no school so we will have a play date at McDonalds, love those Happy Meals! And Monday night is the finale of the Bachelor and we are having a big finale party....can't wait to see who he picks! Tuesday we are getting together to make the infamous zebra rugs, so excited for this and HOPE we don't make a wrong cut and ruin the whole thing!!! Wednesday we actually get to go to the temple, thanks to my sister who is babysitting. Thursday I get to go to work for the day and do some chair massage, haven't worked in a while but I'm excited for the break...and the money. And....that's all that's planned so far but I'm sure the weekend will be off the hook as well. Heres to a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
have fun at the temple tonight! wish we could go with ya!
Post a Comment