Sunday, March 20, 2011

Olivias first birthday

















I cannot believe my baby is one! Isn't that how these one year birthday posts always start? Well it's true. This year has been the fastest of my child raising years. AHHHHH what a sweet baby she is!!! I just love her to pieces and I soak up every second I get to play with her and watch her grow. I am more in love with her now than ever...if that's possible. Here is her party, it was owl themed as you can see.


 We had crassant sandwiches, pasta salad, potato salad, spinach dip and bread, veggie tray, cupcakes and cake.....whew, that was a lot of prep, but so good and so much fun.

 She was tired before the party even started....

 And loved her chocolate peanut butter butterscotch cupcakes (from scratch, I only brag because I hate baking and always screw it up, but these were yummy)




                 Gotta love the open mouth kisses!                         Besties, Isabelle, Rylie and Mckenna

                                   The Alomias                                                The Martinis

                                    The Smiths                                                   Logan and Peter

                                                                     Me and my man

                                               And the furious four Ashley, Kristen, Me, and Corinn

3 comments:

Peter said...

The bad jelly beans I got was, no joke, 90% buttered popcorn and bubblegum. WORST. BAG. EVER. Epic fail on chance. But everything else from the party was great.

:: ashley :: said...

awesome pics! ;) how crazy fun that she is 1!!!

Us Olsons said...

Olivia's party looked darling...you know I'm partial to owls! Wish we could have been there.
And Peter, buttered popcorn jelly beans are the only ones worth eating!