Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I feel like I need to explain..
I still haven't decided if this is all the way necessary. I have been debating back and forth for a while if wanted to say anything about it. Maybe I should, maybe I shouldn't. But this is my blog and I know the people who read it are dear friends and family who love and care about me. And this is a way for me to journal about our lives and our worries and our accomplishments. I have been getting lots of questions about what is going on with Mike and me. I appreciate the questions and concerns but I am not able to elaborate or answer the questions at this time so I feel bad. I wish I could. But I can say that we are working it out and we are so grateful for the love and support we have received from family and dear friends so far. We are going to weekly counseling and I shouldn't be ashamed to admit that. I just wanted to get that out there so I don't have to feel awkward about saying it! It is a very positive step towards being where we need to be in our eternal marriage. I love my husband very much and we are working together with our Heavenly Father to continue on this crazy journey called marriage! I am grateful for the opportunity I have to work this out and I'm so grateful for everyones concerns and questions. Just know that we are okay and we will figure things out as they come. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I think everyone should go to counseling at some time in their life (whether it be for personal or couple counseling). It's amazing how someone with professional experience can help bring clarity and light into your thoughts and experiences. Good for you girl!
so sorry to hear! I had no idea you guys were going through anything. I hope the best for you two! Let me know if you need anything.
you know how I feel about this ;) love you guys!
Obviously I had no idea as my only way of keeping in touch with your little family is through your blog, but I'm proud of you guys! I'm also really proud of you for being open and honest about it. Wish nothing but the best for you guys!
Post a Comment